hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Elek, Marton" <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.2.1 - RC0
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:17:01 GMT

+1 (binding)

Thanks Rohith the work with the release.

  * built from the source (archlinux)
  * verified signatures
  * verified sha512 checksums
  * started a docker-based pseudo cluster
  * tested basic HDFS operations with CLI
  * Checked if the sources are uploaded to the maven staging repo

Note 1: I haven't seen the ./patchprocess/gpgagent.conf file in earlier
releases and It seems to be included. But I don't think it's a blocker.

Note 2: *.sha512 files can be improved before uploading with removing
the absolute path (to make it easier to check with sha512sum -c).

Marton