hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: June Hadoop Community Meetup
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:57:54 GMT
Plus general@ list.

Thanks
+Vinod

> On Jun 4, 2019, at 9:47 PM, Daniel Templeton <daniel@cloudera.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> The meetup page is now live:
>
>    https://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/262055924
>
> I'll fill in the agenda details after we get them nailed down.  The meetup will be an
all-day event on June 26th with lunch provided and a reception after.  Let me know if there
are any questions.

> Hope to see you there!
> Daniel
>
> On 5/23/19 10:57 AM, Daniel Templeton wrote:
>> Hi, all!  I want to let you know that Cloudera is planning to host a contributors
meetup on June 26 at our Palo Alto headquarters. We're still working out the details, but
we're hoping to follow the format that Oath and LinkedIn followed during the last two. Please
feel free to reach out to me if you have a topic you'd like to propose for the meetup.  I
will also be reaching out to key folks from the community to solicit ideas.  I will send out
an update with more details when I have more to share.