hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Anu Engineer <aengin...@apache.org>
Subject [Discuss] - HDDS-4 Branch merge
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 01:10:27 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to propose a merge of HDDS-4 branch to the Hadoop trunk.
HDDS-4 branch implements the security work for HDDS and Ozone.

HDDS-4 branch contains the following features:
    - Hadoop Kerberos and Tokens support
    - A Certificate infrastructure used by Ozone and HDDS.
    - Audit Logging and parsing support (Spread across trunk and HDDS-4)
    - S3 Security Support - AWS Signature Support.
    - Apache Ranger Support for Ozone

I will follow up with a formal vote later this week if I hear no
objections. AFAIK, the changes are isolated to HDDS/Ozone and should not
impact any other Hadoop project.

Thanks
Anu