hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Elek, Marton" <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 16:08:04 GMT
Thanks all the positive feedback.

I just uploaded the new site to the new repository:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop-site.git (asf-site branch)

It contains:

1. Same content, new layout. (source files of the site)

2. The rendered content under /content together with all the javadocs
(289003 file)

3. The old site (as suggested by Vinod. I added a link back to the old
site). https://hadoop.apache.org/old

Infra has already changed the pubsub script. The new site is live.
Please let me know if you see any problem...

I will update the wiki pages / release instruction very soon.

Thanks,
Marton

ps:

Please give me write permission to the OLD wiki
(https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/), if you can. My username is MartonElek
Thanks a lot.