hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Zsolt Venczel <zvenc...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.3 (RC0)
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2018 14:00:59 GMT
Thanks Yongjun for working on this!

+1 (non-binding)

 - built from source with native library
 - run hadoop-hdfs-client tests with native library that all passed
 - set up a cluster with 3 nodes and run teragen, terasort and teravalidate
successfully
 - created two snapshots and produced a snapshot diff successfully
 - checked out the webui, looked at the file structure and double checked
the created snapshots

Thanks and best regards,
Zsolt