hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.3 (RC0)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:47:12 GMT

> On 7 Jun 2018, at 18:01, Allen Wittenauer <aw@effectivemachines.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 7, 2018, at 3:46 AM, Lokesh Jain <lokeshjainlist@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Yongjun
>>
>> I followed Nanda’s steps and I see the same issues as reported by Nanda.
>

> This situation is looking like an excellent opportunity for PMC members to mentor people
on how the build works since it’s apparent that three days later, no one has mentioned that
those steps aren’t the ones to build the complete website and haven’t been since at least
2.4.

Actually, Yongjun has been really good at helping me get set up for a 2.7.7 release, including
"things you need to do to get GPG working in the docker image"

But yes, I would like to know those complete steps too