hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] branch-3.1 created. 3.1.0 code freeze started.
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2018 07:54:42 GMT
Hi Weiwei,

Typically we cut branch-x.y.z right before the first RC. So before we do
the first RC of 3.1.0, all 3.1.x commits should go to branch-3.1. 3.1.x
will be released from branch-3.1 as well.

Code freeze means only blockers/criticals allowed. All
non blockers/criticals issues want to go to 3.1.0 please let me know, we
can look at the issue/scope and decide.

Thanks,
Wangda