hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Anu Engineer <aengin...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 答复: [DISCUSSION] Merging HDFS-7240 Object Store (Ozone) to trunk
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:19:03 GMT
Hi Steve,

In addition to everything Weiwei mentioned (chapter 3 of user guide), if you really want to
drill down to REST protocol you might want to apply this patch and build ozone.

This will generate an Open API (https://www.openapis.org , http://swagger.io) based specification
which can be accessed from KSM UI or just as a json file.
Unfortunately, this patch is still at code review stage, so you will have to apply the patch
and build it yourself.

Thanks
Anu