hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Marton, Elek" <...@anzix.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.0-beta1 RC0
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:36:04 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

* Built from the source
* Installed dockerized YARN/HADOOP cluster to a 20 node cluster
(scheduled with nomad, configured from consul, docker host networking)
* Started example yarn jobs (teragen/terasort) and hdfs dfs commands +
checking UIs

I noticed only two very minor issues (changelog of HADOOP-9902 didn't
mention that I need a writable 'logs' dir, even with custom
log4j.properties; and there was a space typo in yarn error message
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7279)

Marton