hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Akira Ajisaka <aajis...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:36:29 GMT
Thanks Allen for the comment.
Yes, it can be done without creating another git repo.

In the near future, I'd like to enable CI job to push the site
to asf-site branch automatically when the site source is changed.

If we have a separate repository for web site,

Pro: CI job can detect the change of the site source easily.
Con: We need to manage the two different repositories.

Now I'm okay with not creating another repo.
I'm thinking the following procedures may work:

1. Create ./asf-site directory
2. Add the content of https://github.com/elek/hadoop-site-proposal to the directory
3. Generate web pages and push them to asf-site branch
4. Create a CI job to run 3. automatically when ./asf-site directory is changed

-Akira