hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk fails
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2017 06:31:30 GMT
AFAIK, Patch install(i mean,mvn install) will not run all the projects hence you didn't seen
this failure. Please see the following for same..

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/16510/console

                           maven install: patch

cd /testptch/hadoop/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-registry
/opt/maven/bin/mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/jenkins/yetus-m2/hadoop-trunk-patch-1 -Ptest-patch
-DskipTests -fae clean install -DskipTests=true -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -Dcheckstyle.skip=true
-Dfindbugs.skip=true > /testptch/hadoop/patchprocess/patch-mvninstall-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-registry.txt
2>&1
Elapsed:   0m 16s
cd /testptch/hadoop/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager
/opt/maven/bin/mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/jenkins/yetus-m2/hadoop-trunk-patch-1 -Ptest-patch
-DskipTests -fae clean install -DskipTests=true -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -Dcheckstyle.skip=true
-Dfindbugs.skip=true > /testptch/hadoop/patchprocess/patch-mvninstall-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager.txt
2>&1
Elapsed:   0m 26s