hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From surendra lilhore <surendra.lilh...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.4 (RC0)
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:31:40 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

   -Installed HA cluster.
   -Verified HDFS basic.
	-Read/Write/Append.
	-Snapshot
	-ACL
	-xAttr
	-Truncate
	-Quota
	-Admin operations

-Surendra Singh Lilhore

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Shvachko [mailto:shv.hadoop@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 July 2017 04:59
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org;
yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.4 (RC0)

Hi everybody,

Here is the next release of Apache Hadoop 2.7 line. The previous stable release 2.7.3 was
available since 25 August, 2016.
Release 2.7.4 includes 264 issues fixed after release 2.7.3, which are critical bug fixes
and major optimizations. See more details in Release
Note:
http://home.apache.org/~shv/hadoop-2.7.4-RC0/releasenotes.html

The RC0 is available at: http://home.apache.org/~shv/hadoop-2.7.4-RC0/

Please give it a try and vote on this thread. The vote will run for 5 days ending 08/04/2017.

Please note that my up to date public key are available from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS
Please don't forget to refresh the page if you've been there recently.
There are other place on Apache sites, which may contain my outdated key.

Thanks,
--Konstantin