hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Badger <ebad...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.0-alpha1 RC0
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 21:20:27 GMT
Well that's embarrassing. I had accidentally slightly renamed my log4j.properties file in my
conf directory, so it was there, just not being read. Apologies for the unnecessary spam.
With this and the public key from Andrew, I give my non-binding +1.

Eric

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 4:11 PM, Allen Wittenauer <aw@effectivemachines.com> wrote:

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 2:06 PM, Eric Badger <ebadger@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> wrote:
>

> WARNING: log4j.properties is not found. HADOOP_CONF_DIR may be incomplete.

> After running the above command, the RM UI showed a successful job, but as you can see,
I did not have anything printed onto the command line. Hopefully this is just a misconfiguration
on my part, but I figured that I would point it out just in case.

    It gave you a very important message in the output ...