hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feedback on IRC channel
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 22:13:31 GMT
I seldom check out IRC (as my experience was the same). I'm OK with
retiring it if no committers are around.

On a related note, I know Tsuyoshi set up a slack channel for the
committers. Even that one is pretty idle. :) Should we use it more often?
If that starts to gain traction, we could set up a more open room for users
as well.

Sangjin