hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.7.3 release plan
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:46:29 GMT
The nexus issue persists to date. I have been constantly getting “Remote end closed due to
a SSH handshake” issue. Tried to upload the artifacts in piece, but that was too slow, spanned
across days.

Finally found a “ DretryFailedDeploymentCount=10” option to mvn-deploy.

Sending out the vote now.

Thanks
+Vinod

> On Jul 21, 2016, at 11:53 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Started on the RC two days ago, but running into a nexus issue - not able to push the
jars up stream for two days - the remote end is dropping the connection consistently.

> Trying to figure out workarounds.
>
> Thanks
> +Vinod
>
>> On Jul 13, 2016, at 4:09 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> HADOOP-12893 is done after 4 months, thanks to great work from a bunch of folks besides
Xiao Chen.

>> Creating the RC now.
>>
>> Thanks
>> +Vinod
>>
>>> On Jun 14, 2016, at 7:28 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org>
wrote:

>>> Release branch 2.7.3 is created. I also updated branch-2.7 to point to 2.7.4-SNAPSHOT
now.

>>> Thanks
>>> +Vinod

efforts from Akira AJISAKA, Xiao Chen and Andrew Wang.

it really should block the release.

proposed timelines, we get them in. Otherwise, we move them over.