hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Pre-commit Docker image build failures on H2?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 22:44:29 GMT
I'm curious if anyone has noticed issues with pre-commit failing during the Docker image build
on Jenkins node H2.  Here are a few examples.

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/9661/console

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/9662/console

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/9670/console

These are all test runs for the same patch, but the patch just removes 5 lines of Java code,
so I don't expect the particular patch could cause a failure like this.  I noticed that they
all ran on H2.  It seems to be a problem installing oracle-java8-installer:

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  oracle-java8-installer
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
The command '/bin/sh -c apt-get -q install --no-install-recommends -y oracle-java8-installer'
returned a non-zero code: 100

--Chris Nauroth