hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Merge Jersey upgrade(HADOOP-9613) to trunk
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:56:29 GMT
Thanks all for your reply!

Based on discussion here, I merged HADOOP-9613 to
trunk after the reviews. Thank you for the great helps. The problems
reported on HADOOP-9613 by Wangda, Li, and Sunil is filed as
YARN-5275. I'll also take a look at it.

I believe this change is a great step for compiling Hadoop source code
with JDK8. Again, thanks a lot!

Best,
- Tsuyoshi