hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Anu Engineer <aengin...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Pre-commit Docker image build failures on H2?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 00:30:48 GMT
Hi Chris,
Thanks for bringing this up. I just ran into the same issue.

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/15700/console

But in my case it seems like a different host.  “Building remotely on H0”.

Thanks
Anu

On 6/6/16, 3:44 PM, "Chris Nauroth" <cnauroth@hortonworks.com> wrote:

>I'm curious if anyone has noticed issues with pre-commit failing during the Docker image
build on Jenkins node H2.  Here are a few examples.

>https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/9661/console
>
>https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/9662/console
>
>https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/9670/console
>
>These are all test runs for the same patch, but the patch just removes 5 lines of Java
code, so I don't expect the particular patch could cause a failure like this.  I noticed that
they all ran on H2.  It seems to be a problem installing oracle-java8-installer: