hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Replacing the automatic Jenkins jobs with Apache Yetus qbt
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 18:18:25 GMT

> On Jun 1, 2016, at 10:51 AM, Chris Nauroth <cnauroth@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> It looks like Failed junit tests removes the "org.apache" prefix, but
> Timed out junit tests does not.  If possible, it would be nice for this to
> be consistent.

	Ha. It's been that way in Yetus for a very, very long time.  I've opened YETUS-411 to track
that.

> The naming of log files with "patch" might potentially be a source of
> confusion, because this is running against the current source tree, and
> there is no additional patch in play.

	I've opened YETUS-412 to cover this one.  That's a _big_ change.

> Since the log file paths are long, it can be hard to pick out exactly the
> one you want.  I realize that we won't be able to re-create the nice HTML
> tabular formatting, but is it possible to put a short name before each
> link so that it's easier to scan the list?

	I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.

	It should be noted that the report posted here had a bug, so the links were wrong. haha.
 That has since been fixed.

Thanks for the feedback!