hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Anu Engineer <aengin...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: New Contributor
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 16:40:37 GMT
Hi Vikram,

Welcome. Following query looks for JIRAs with newbie tag. They are usually easier JIRAs to
look at and understand.
The following query restricts the search to HDFS, YARN, HADOOP COMMON and HBASE. Feel free
to look at other sub-projects too if you like.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(HDFS%2C%20HADOOP%2C%20YARN%2C%20HBASE)%20AND%20text%20~%20newbie

Thanks
Anu