hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao Chen <x...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release blocker HADOOP-12893 (LICENSE and NOTICE files)
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 18:43:39 GMT
Andrew has been working on the next patch recently, but he's on PTO since
today until next Mon.
We still have some license merging work to do, I'll handle it. I think we
can have an update on Monday or Tuesday.

So far looks like the deps using LGPL are all dual-licensed, so we don't
have legal issues. We should list them under the more friendly license
(e.g. ASL).

Thanks,

-Xiao