hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject yes, I did just break the 2.8 build
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 13:02:24 GMT

I do know that I've broken the 2.8 build; doing a check that the rollback of HADOOP-13145
will fix it

oops

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:testCompile
(default-testCompile) on project hadoop-distcp: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /Users/stevel/Projects/hadoop-trunk/hadoop-tools/hadoop-distcp/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/tools/contract/AbstractContractDistCpTest.java:[80,25]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol:   method getTestDir()
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.hadoop.test.GenericTestUtils
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :hadoop-distcp