hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chiang <rchi...@cloudera.com>
Subject TestPatchTips wiki not working for me
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:19:11 GMT
Not sure if this should go to Yetus or here, but starting here...

Maybe I'm missing something, but the commands as documented at

  https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/TestPatchTips

are no longer working for me.

Admittedly, I'm not set up for Docker (is that required now?) and I'm on a
Mac, but I've tried the sample commands there and it's not working cleanly
for me.

I'm primarily seeing this failure in the "Confirming git environment" phase:

  ERROR: /Users/rchiang/Dev_01/ah_01/patchprocess is not a git repo.

-Ray