hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.6.3 RC0
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 00:17:31 GMT
Hi Junping,

Thank you for starting the voting.
I cannot access the tar.gz file because of permission error. Could you
check the permission to access the files?

> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /~junping_du/hadoop-2.6.3-RC0/hadoop-2.6.3-RC0-src.tar.gz
on this server.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Junping Du <jdu@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi all developers in hadoop community,
>    I've created a release candidate RC0 for Apache Hadoop 2.6.3 (the next maintenance
release to follow up 2.6.2.) according to email thread of release plan 2.6.3 [1]. Sorry for
this RC coming a bit late as several blocker issues were getting committed until yesterday.
Below is the details: