hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.6.3 RC0
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 02:42:21 GMT
My late +1 (binding)

- Downloaded source tarball
- Verified signatures and checksums
- Compiled and built a single node cluster
- Confirmed commons-collections is upgraded to 3.2.2
- Compiled Hive 1.2.1 and Tez 0.7.0 using Hadoop 2.6.3 pom successfully
- Ran some Hive on Tez/MRv2 queries successfully

Thanks,
Akira

On 12/17/15 22:36, Junping Du wrote:
> Hi all in community,
>       I give my binding +1 to close the vote for 2.6.3 RC0. With 18 +1s (10 binding),
one +0 (non-binding) and no -1s, the vote passes.

> Thanks for everyone who tried the release candidate and voted. Thanks Vinod, Sangjin
and Steve to provide me advices on release process.

> I'll push the release bits and send out an announcement for 2.6.3 soon.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Junping

release to follow up 2.6.2.) according to email thread of release plan 2.6.3 [1]. Sorry for
this RC coming a bit late as several blocker issues were getting committed until yesterday.
Below is the details: