hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.6.3 RC0
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:28:46 GMT

+1, binding

Did a build and test with slider with the build set to -Dhadoop.version=2.6.3

this does a D/L and test from the staging repo. All artifacts were located, and the tests
completed

> On 12 Dec 2015, at 00:16, Junping Du <jdu@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>

> Hi all developers in hadoop community,
>   I've created a release candidate RC0 for Apache Hadoop 2.6.3 (the next maintenance
release to follow up 2.6.2.) according to email thread of release plan 2.6.3 [1]. Sorry for
this RC coming a bit late as several blocker issues were getting committed until yesterday.
Below is the details: