hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.2 RC0
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:26:53 GMT
Thanks for reporting this Jason!

Everyone, I am canceling this RC given the feedback, we will go again after addressing the
open issues.

Thanks
+Vinod

> On Nov 13, 2015, at 7:57 AM, Jason Lowe <jlowe@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>
> -1 (binding)
>
> Ran into public localization issues and filed YARN-4354 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-4354>.
We need that resolved before the release is ready.  We will either need a timely fix or may
have to revert YARN-2902 to unblock the release if my root-cause analysis is correct.  I'll
dig into this more today.

mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org