hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@altiscale.com>
Subject Re: Github integration for Hadoop
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 18:52:08 GMT

> On Nov 1, 2015, at 6:05 AM, Tsuyoshi Ozawa <ozawa@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you for starting this discussion. It's good for us to rethink
> our workflow to grow community.
> However, at the moment, my concern is that we can put more pressure on
> Yetus community if we move the main workflows into github.
>
> Allen and Sean, what do you think? Is it good timing for Yetus community?

	There’s nothing for Yetus to do here; support for github PRs has been there since August.
I regularly use it to pull down my own PRs against my own hadoop branch to test with.

	The only work is for someone to modify the Jenkins job that runs test-patch to either support
both JIRA and GH or to create another job.  That’s on the Hadoop community to do.