hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chiang <rchi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] project for pre-commit patch testing (was Re: upstream jenkins build broken?)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:50:36 GMT
For words beginning with "Y"

Yale: Mythical animal elephant/boar.  After some quick Googling, it's
apparently originally documented by "Pliny the Elder", so it's got a
beer-related connotation too.  Downside, might get confused with the
university of the same name.
Yare: adj for quick/agile/lively
Yucca: noun for a plant that an elephant *could* eat
Yair: Scottish term for a fish trap.  Also a Hebrew name for "He will
enlighten"

-Ray