hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>
Subject Review request HADOOP-11883 (eclipse users preferred)
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 16:40:52 GMT
Now that checkstyle conformance is more prominently part of the build
process, I feel a need to bring this part process into the IDEs in the
name of efficiency. I have posted a patch that teaches eclipse
checkstyle-cs plugin to use the checkstyle rules present in the hadoop
code base. This integration is a huge time savings for people using
eclipse trying to eliminate all the checkstyle warnings in their
patch.

Any eclipse users that are very familiar with the build process are
welcome to review and give feedback.

jeagles