hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin P. McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JNIFlags.cmake versus FindJNI.cmake
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 16:34:33 GMT
Thanks for looking at this code, Alan.  I appreciate your desire to
clean things up.  However, as I commented on HADOOP-11987,
JNIFlags.cmake contains many fixes not in the standard FindJNI.cmake.
I very much doubt that we will be able to remove it without causing
significant regressions.  I guess we can continue the discussion on
the JIRA.

Colin