hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@altiscale.com>
Subject REMINDER! Register for the Bug Bash on May 8th!
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 03:47:55 GMT

	Here’s the link in case you didn’t see it:

	https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apache-hadoop-global-bug-bash-tickets-16507188445

	Whether you are working virtually or in-person, it’s important for everyone participating
to register so that we can keep track of global participation, so we can send info about any
last minute details, etc, etc.

	 Committers, I know we’re normally lazy about these sorts of things, but you need to register
too. Yes, even you.

	If you are going to be in-person, it’s especially important so we can arrange to have enough
food, beer, etc, as well as to give out details on parking and the secret handshake in order
to get into our office.

	Thanks everyone!