hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Priyank Kapadia <priyankkapadi...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Hadoop] AvroRecord cannot be resolved
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 22:59:49 GMT
Hi all,
I am new hadoop. I was trying to load all the project in eclipse. After
building hadoop sucessfully using maven3 , I tried to import the Hadoop
into eclipse Luna. But to my surprise even after building the project,
eclipse gives me a lot compilation errors in which the first few is "Avro
Record cannot be resolved." . Does anyone have an idea how to solve this
problem so i build and run the whole project in eclipse successfully ?

Thank You.

Priyank Kapadia