hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Hadoop Karaf support
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:08:00 GMT
Hi all,

Let me update a bit the thread about OSGi and Karaf support in Hadoop.

Here's what I have now:
1/ hadoop 2.x client is available as OSGi service in Karaf (features)
with associated commands
2/ hdfs and yarn/mapreduce (2.x) are also OSGi compliant (with services
and commands)

I will submit a patch in HADOOP-9706 Jira.

I just wanted to be sure that there is adoption and interest about OSGi
support in Hadoop.
Please, let me know.

Thanks,
Regards