hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Devopam Mittra <devo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to use hdfs haadmin -ns <nameserviceId> on HDP2.1 , HDFS2.4.0.2.1
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:20:18 GMT
hi All,
Please find a very simple script attached that helps me to find the current
'active' namenode fqdn on my HDP2.1 HA cluster . I needed this information
for the ETL jobs to run properly.
Sharing it with everyone in case it may be of use to you as well.

Thanks to Brahma for the initial pointers once again.
Do let me know if you face any issues executing the same.

regards
Devopam