hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@altiscale.com>
Subject Re: Fun with git log
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 05:56:08 GMT

On Sep 28, 2014, at 2:25 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Allen Wittenauer <aw@altiscale.com> wrote:
>>
>> No illustration, as it isn't an image.
>
> And I suppose it has no point either, then. So perhaps it doesn't belong
> to the public mailing list?

	It’s actually a pretty useful guide for contributors as to who is actually active and who
they should hit up to review patches.  It might also be useful for the PMC to push a few more
folks into the various ‘Emeritus’ status lists, but that’s something for the secret
society mailing list to discuss.

	It’s also interesting to note how few women we have as committers, active or otherwise.
 :(  This is something we as a relatively large community really should be working on.