hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>
Subject Jenkins problem or patch problem?
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:01:51 GMT
Hi,

I just submitted a patch and Jenkins said it failed to apply the patch.
But when I look at the console output

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-MAPREDUCE-Build/4771//console

it says:

At revision 1613826.
MAPREDUCE-2094 patch is being downloaded at Sun Jul 27 18:50:44 UTC
2014 fromhttp://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658034/MAPREDUCE-2094-20140727.patch*cp:
cannot stat '/home/jenkins/buildSupport/lib/*': No such file or
directory
*The patch does not appear to apply with p0 to p2
PATCH APPLICATION FAILED

Now I do have a binary file (for the unit test) in this patch, perhaps I
did something wrong? Or is this problem caused by the error I highlighted?

What can I do to fix this?

Niels Basjes