hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meetup invitation: Consensus based replication in Hadoop
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:33:01 GMT
One more update: it seema that for ppl in SF, who oftentimes might not even
have a car, getting to San Ramon can represent a certain difficulty.

So we'll do a shuttle pickup from West Dublin BART station if there's at least
a few people who want to use the option.

Please respond directly to me if you're interested before end of Sunday, 13th.
Cheers,
  Cos