hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Edit permission to Hadoop Wiki page
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:57:42 GMT
Hi,

You should be able to edit pages on the wiki.apache.org/hadoop wiki as
your username's in there (thanks Steve!). Are you unable to? Let us
know.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Asokan, M <masokan@syncsort.com> wrote:
> I would like to update the page http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support
with my company's Hadoop related offerings.

> My Wiki user id is: masokan
>
> Can someone point out how I can get edit permission?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -- Asokan
>

> ________________________________
>

> ATTENTION: -----
>
> The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with this
message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Any pricing information contained in this message or in any files transmitted
with this message is always confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without
prior written approval from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are on notice that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all copies of this
message in your possession, custody or control.

--
Harsh J