hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Asokan, M" <maso...@syncsort.com>
Subject Re: Edit permission to Hadoop Wiki page
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:39:15 GMT
Thanks Harsh and Steve.  I verified that I can edit the page.

-- Asokan

On 06/18/2014 12:57 AM, Harsh J wrote:

Hi,

You should be able to edit pages on the wiki.apache.org/hadoop wiki as
your username's in there (thanks Steve!). Are you unable to? Let us
know.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Asokan, M <masokan@syncsort.com><mailto:masokan@syncsort.com>