hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Asokan, M" <maso...@syncsort.com>
Subject Edit permission to Hadoop Wiki page
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 22:36:53 GMT
Can some admin please give me edit permission to Hadoop Wiki page?  My Hadoop Wiki user id
is: masokan

Thanks.

-- Asokan

________________________________

ATTENTION: -----

The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted with this message)
may contain proprietary, trade secret or other confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Any pricing information contained in this message or in any files transmitted with this message
is always confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without prior written approval
from Syncsort. This message is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are on notice that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, in any
form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and/or Syncsort and destroy all copies of this message in your possession,
custody or control.