hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject hadoop-2.5 - June end?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 16:39:32 GMT
Folks,

 As you can see from the Roadmap wiki, it looks like several items are still a bit away from
being ready.

 I think rather than wait for them, it will be useful to create an intermediate release (2.5)
this month - I think ATS security is pretty close, so we can ship that. I'm thinking of creating
hadoop-2.5 by end of the month, with a branch a couple of weeks prior.

 Thoughts?

thanks,
Arun

--