hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Sandy Ryza <sandy.r...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Thinking ahead
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 02:50:24 GMT
Unfortunately I don't have the bandwidth to take on ATS security at this
time.  My (I now understand mistaken) impression that it was being worked
on, as we had discussed it under the initial criteria for including the AHS
in a release.  I brought it up as a feature I felt worth waiting for if it
meant extending the target release date a couple weeks - I of course had no
intention to volunteer anybody for it.