hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Hussein Baghdadi <hubaghd...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixing MAPREDUCE-5748
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:55:32 GMT
Hi,

I tried to fix MAPREDUCE-5748

What I did is to add another condition in addition to checking for nulls.
I'm checking whether mapIds is empty or not

if (mapIds == null || mapIds.size() == 0 || reduceQ == null || jobQ == null)

I also created a unit test where 'map' param is missing. I'm not sure about
the quality of the unit test but I tried my best.

Here in the email, you can find a patch file.

Thanks for help and time.

Best,
Hussein.

--

*Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. Edgar Allan