hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Kihwal Lee <kih...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 15:34:58 GMT
I've built the tag and ran some basic tests on a single node cluster.

+1 (binding)

Kihwal

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 12:24 AM, Thomas Graves <tgraves@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

There have been lots of improvements and bug fixes that have went into
branch-0.23 since the 0.23.9 release.  We think its time to do a 0.23.10
so I have created a release candidate (rc0) for a Hadoop-0.23.10 release.

The RC is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.10-rc0/

The RC Tag in svn is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.10-rc0/

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days
til December 9th.

I am +1 (binding).

thanks,
Tom Graves