hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From inelu nagamallikarjuna <malli3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make call to an external program in Hadoop?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:32:26 GMT
Hi,

We can use third party built in classes from NLP, Text Mining libraries,
and others in java Map Reduce or We can use Python plus Hadoop streaming
for writing more parallel complex code.

This link has code for computing Pearson correlation:
https://github.com/malli3131/HadoopTutorial/tree/master/Mapreduce/Programs/Pearson

Thanks

--
Thanks and Regards