hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Hai Huang <hhuang2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: unit testing and execution guide
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 04:26:13 GMT
Hi All,

Are there latest instructions of unit testing and how to run hadoop in somewhere?  Although
there are some unit testing and  hadoop run documents in the wiki page. But it seems that
there are out-of-date. I just downloaded hadoop by git couple of days ago. I was able
to build it though the instruction  in the BUILD.txt file. But there are no unit-testing
and run guide there. So once I made changes in the source code, but I need to run tests
and the hadoop binary to ensure the changes are correct.

Thanks

Hai