hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Srinivas <sur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 07:20:27 GMT
What I am seeing times and again in these endless discussion threads is
> this:
>
>   a) "downstream or bigtop: we are seeing a bunch of integration issues
> with
>     every new feature introduced/something even a commit made"
>   b) "feature developers: no-no, these features are developed for a long
> time,
>     tests are ran, no need to be concerned"

Can you please let me know the list of issues you had in bigtop due to HDFS
features? I would like to understand, first if there are issues and so much
bigtop
discussion, in the context of HDFS features, is warranted.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/