hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:48:57 GMT
OK, If you can create a meta-JIRA something like "Have Hadoop-2/trunk work
on IBM JVM", linking to those things, I'll review and commit these patches
that strip the sun specificness.

BTW, do you build/test on your Java7 JVM? Because Hadoop-2 doesn't
currently build on Java7+mac without a lot of effort related to jspc and
the hadoop annotations dependency on com.sun stuff that moved