hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From yiyu jia <jia.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:14:14 GMT
I followed this link to setup my hadoop development eclipse env.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

You may ran into some error messages when you run mvn command. but, it can
be easily fixed. However, i do not remember what is the errors. just be
patient and read the error message. you can fix it.